Looking To Sell a Los Angeles CA House for Cash? If your Los Angeles, CA house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it, or if you just need to sell your Los Angeles house fast for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.), one of the best options that you can consider is finding someone to buy your house for cash.
In doing so, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating, but also find extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale on other projects.
However, you have to study the prevailing market conditions. That is, find out factors that are likely to influence the value of your home, prior to getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Selling a Los Angeles or Orange County, California house for cash: The Plan
The first step that you need will to take in order to sell your Los Angeles house fast to someone else with a “buy my Los Angeles CA house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
A real estate agent should help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should also have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make, because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time, you have more options open to you.
If you have less time, you have fewer options, but you still have some great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. You’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like John Medina Buys Houses (you can call us at (310) 928-9688 at any time and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Los Angeles area house) if possible.
2. How much do you need to sell your house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail, but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent, determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
This will help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission, you may need to look at selling the house FSBO (for sale by owner) or get an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us, to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side, if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price, list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time, consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours if necessary and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
Look into your options and take action!
Again, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes” when you ask them: “buy my Los Angeles CA house for cash,” the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast do you NEED to sell?
- How much do you NEED to get out of the sale?
Once you know the answers, look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you.
- Find a Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Contact a Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Los Angeles house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house, but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (310) 928-9688 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- Go the For Sale By Owner route: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Los Angeles CA house fast. Give us a call at (310) 928-9688 to get help with selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast-fair all cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking: “I need someone to buy my Los Angeles CA house for cash – please let it be simple” — it can be! Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Taking that action will help you to sell your house fast and get top dollars.